Wednesday, May 4, 2016

District Honor Music

Hi! My name is Luke Kim and I had the privilege of participating in the Canyons District Honors Orchestra. This was a great experience not only for me to make new friends, but to hone my skills in the art of music. None of this wouldn't have been possible without the help and support of our music teacher at Midvale, the lovely Mrs. Lena Wood.  She always encourages us to keep improving and to try our best, no matter the subject. At honors, we had the honor of being conducted by an incredible teacher and patron of the arts.



HI! My name is Jaida DeMill! I was able to participate in the Honors orchestra for CSD! It was an incredible experience! Even though it put my cello skills to the test, it really helped me improve myself! I was able to make new friends and learn to communicate with others. I loved the conductor at Honors orchestra! He was hilarious and made sure we worked hard. Honors helped me a ton! I am so thankful for Mrs. Lena Wood and her support for me. She has helped me learn that there is always improvements to be made. I haven't played cello for very long, but I was able to go to honors because of ALL Mrs. Lena Woods help! Thanks for nominating me Mrs. Wood!



Hello. My name is Juan Guevara. I had the incredible privilege to participate in the Canyons School District Middle School Honor Band. This is an awesome experience to be able to meet new friends from other schools and to me most important, put you musical skills to the test and see if you have what it takes to be in an honor band. We get to be conducted by some of the best conductors in the state. Our conductor this year was very nice but at same time strict, but he was chill either way. But I could not have gone to this incredible experience without the help of Mrs. Lena Wood. Thank you Mrs. Wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment