Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Number the Stars, an MMS Production

Hi. I'm Clara and I played Annemarie Johansen in our class's production of Number the Stars. I have loved working with our amazing teacher, Miss Lenhart, and everyone in the cast. We have become like a big family. We worked really hard and I feel that the theme of this production and the support of everyone involved has improved my acting skills immensely. The tech kids were especially great. Us students run the whole production and the lessons we've learned will stay with me forever. It was one of the best experiences of my life!

My name is Brynn and I played Kirsty Johansen in the play. I had so much fun. I spent many hours after school and during school working on it. I love this play and it is so much fun. I would like to thank Miss Lenhart for making this experience amazing. I had never taken theater until last year with her. I have gotten so much better with her. I would also like to thank my peers for memorizing there lines on time and helping me study the.

Hello, I am Alden and I played Peter in the play. It was so much fun making all of my friends. I had a great communicating with the other cast members. I loved working with the theater teacher Ms. Lenhart. We all worked very hard to make this possible. I would like to thank everyone for doing the best they possibly could. I'd like to thank everyone for helping me with the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment