Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Favorite Teachers

The staff here is great. Here are a few examples. Mr. Cherry, a history teacher, is kind (unless you get on his bad side, well even then, really) funny, & understanding. Another great teacher is Miss. Goldberg, I had her in 6th grade for social studies. She is very relatable and for the most part and fun, funny, fun overall. I also really like the theater teacher, Ms. Lenhart. She is a kind, understanding teacher, not the best at puns.  If you show her respect, she will show it back, but she will get down to business (to defeat the Huns) when it is important. I'd like to thank them for making school more bearable. That's not all the staff here those are a few of my favorites. When you come here you can pick some of your favorites!

Josh
7th Grader

No comments:

Post a Comment